All day tickets are priced per peg irrelevant of the time of day that is fished. You can start fishing at anytime during the opening hours – so if you only fancy an evening session your peg will be free all day.
The lake doesn’t have many of the rules that you find on other fisheries. All we ask is you apply some common sense in the way you fish on our water.
* Lake is open from 7am until 9pm or dusk (whichever is soonest)
* Night fishing is not permitted
* No keepnets to be used when pleasure fishing
* No floating bread, any other floating baits allowed in small amounts (not to interfere with any other pegs)
* No boilies, nuts, trout pellets, dog or cat meat
* Bloodworm/Joker allowed from Oct thru Feb
* No helicopter or beach caster rigs
* True barbless hooks only
* Groundbait in pole cups/feeders only
* Match fishing duration to be 6 hours maximum
* All match anglers to use at least two keepnets (one for Carp/one for silverfish)
* All nets (including landing nets, weigh slings; and unhooking mats) to be dipped on arrival and when leaving fishery. All nets to be dried on bank and placed in water no sooner than 10mins before start of fishing)
* There is a 60lb limit in any net. Any small carp up to to 1lb can go in with the silvers, common sense please!
* Please take care of fish when weighing in (roll down net in water where possible). Weigh carp and silvers separately
* No bait to be thrown in lake after any pleasure or match session, take home or use bins provided please. This includes an litter
* No fires, radios, dogs, tins, litter or foul language
* All anglers to have current rod licences
* Children under 16 to be accompanied by an adult (for insurance purposes)
* Anglers/personnel use the facilities at their own risk
Weston on Trent
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.