The Visitor Information Centre provides information for residents and visitors to South Derbyshire and the National Forest.
Our friendly team are able to assist with:
- ideas for places to visit
- suggestions for places to eat
- details of events and what’s on
- public transport information
- tickets for local events and transport
- booking day trips with local coach companies
- local and national accommodation bookings
The service can be found at No.1 High Street, Swadlincote (DE11 8JG). We would love to see you in person or can be contacted by emailing email@example.com or sending a message via our Facebook page or by telephoning 01283 223333.
The Centre is open between 10am and 2pm, Tuesday – Saturday (with variations for national holidays).
To explore further afield, please find links to partner websites below:
If you are organising an event, a walk, talk or activity we are happy to accept a poster for display or leaflets and flyers to give out to visitors. Events can also be advertised via this website, please go to the What’s On page and complete the online form or contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org